LIFE: everyone has their own definition. In a general way, life applies to any existing organism on earth.
From the point of view of man, life has a more philosophical meaning. Indeed, if we live we die too, everything is relative. We all have one or more meanings related to this word. But overall, expressions that we give to life from everyone's personal experiences since one was born and does not stop because even death is part of it.
I invite you through this article to discover some quotes English and translated into French related to life. Among these, we find ourselves perhaps because there is necessarily a quote on life with which we are in agreement.
English Quotes about life
"Change is the law of life. And those who look forward to the future". John F. Kennedy
Change is the Law of Life. And those who only look to the past or the present are certain to miss the future.
"It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life". Elizabeth Kenny
It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
"I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Do not quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion". Muhammad Ali
I hated every minute of training, but I said to myself, "Do not give up. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
"We make a living by what we give". Winston Churchill
We live from what we get. We build our life on what we give.
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving". Albert Einstein
Life is like a bicycle, you have to move forward so you do not lose your balance.
"If you are not too long, I will be here for you all my life". Oscar Wilde
If you do not put in too long, I will wait for you here all my life.
"If you love life, life will love you back". Arthur Rubinstein
I discovered that if you love life, life will love you in return.
"You can not have a positive life and a negative mind". Joyce Meyer
You can not have a positive life and a negative spirit.
""God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. Voltaire
God has given us the gift of life; it's up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years". Abraham Lincoln
In the end, what matters is not the years that have been in life. This is the life that has been in the years.
"There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved". George Sand
There is only one happiness in life, it is to love and to be loved.
"The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it". Hubert H. Humphrey
The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it". Charles R. Swindoll
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life". Omar Khayyam
Be happy for a moment. This moment is your life.
"Smile in the mirror. Do you have a big difference in your life?". Yoko Ono
Smile in the mirror. Do this every morning and you will start to see a big difference in your life.
"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me". Carol Burnett
Only I can change my life. Nobody can do it for me.
"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile". Stephanie MEYER
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show him that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
"Never tell your problems to anyone … 80% do not care and the other 20% are glad youLou Holtz
Never talk about your problems with people … 80% do not care and the remaining 20% are happy that you have them.
"Be who you are and what do you think?". Dr. Seuss
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who pay attention are not worth it and those who are worth it do not pay attention
"Work like you do not need the money". Satchel Paige
Work as if you did not need money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like no one is watching you.
"You can not close your eyes to things you do not want to see, but you do not want to feel. Johnny DEPP
You can close your eyes to things you do not want to see, but you can not close your heart to things you do not want to feel
"Feelings change – memories do not". Joel Alexander
Feelings change – not memories.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."- Confucius
Our greatest glory is not to fall, but to rise after each fall.
"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names". John F. Kennedy
Forgive your enemies but never forget their name.
"When I hear somebody sigh, 'Life is hard,' I am always tempted to ask, 'Compared to what?"- Sydney Harris
When I hear someone sigh "Life is hard," I'm always tempted to ask "Compared to what? "
" You never fail until you stop trying ". Albert EINSTEIN
We never fail until we stop trying.
"The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength."- Vince Lombardi
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
"If not us, who? If not now, when?– John F. Kennedy
If it's not us, then who? If not now, when?
"Do not worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you do not even try."- Jack Canfield
Do not worry about failure, worry about the chances you miss when you do not even try.
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.Mahatma Gandhi
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
"Some men see things they are and say why– George Bernard Shaw
Some people see things and say: why? Me, I dream of things that never existed and I say: why not?
"The future depends on what you do today.Mahatma Gandhi
The future depends on what you do today.
" Everyone who has never made anything new ". Albert EINSTEIN
The one who has never made a mistake has never tried anything again.
"Speak less than you know; have more than you show."- William Shakespeare
Talk less than you know. Have more than you watch.
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."- Lao Tzu
A journey of a thousand leagues always begins with a first step.
"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work in your life."- Confucius
Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a single day of your life.
" It always seems impossible until it's done." Nelson Mandela
It always seems impossible until it's done.
"Every noble work is at first impossible."- Thomas Carlyle
All noble work is, at first sight, impossible.
"Do not let what you do not interfere with what you can do."- John Wooden
Do not leave what you can not do ,. interfere with what you can do.
"Challenges are what makes life interesting and overcoming is what makes life meaningful."- Joshua J. Marine
Challenges are what makes life interesting and overcoming them is what gives it meaning.
" What do you want to do, do not do to others. – Confucius
Never do to others what you would not like to be done to you.
"I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. I'm doing it myself."- Albert Einstein
I am grateful to those who told me NO, because it is thanks to them that I did it on my own.
I hope you liked this article. Feel free to tell us in comment what is your quote about the favorite life. Do you know others?