With the end of the year approaching everyone is already starting to plan the much loved Christmas decoration. Many decorations are placed by the rooms of the home bringing this delicious and Christmas atmosphere to the environment, and among these items indispensable for the beautiful Christmas decoration are the Christmas lights that can be used to decorate the garden, balcony, trees and even in decorations in the Christmas table.
And thinking about it all, today we made this post where you’ll be able to get inspired with some models of decoration with Christmas lights to make your home even more beautiful and ready to enter the Christmas mood for good.
1. How about using Christmas lights to create a modern and minimalist tree – Photo: Éléonore Terzian
Decoration with Christmas lights
The decoration with Christmas lights is responsible for creating a pleasant climate and beautiful lighting in the decoration of the environments. Christmas lights, also called flashing lights, can be used in practically every room of the house, from the outside area to even living room decorationdinner, rooms and balconies, and if you prefer, the Christmas dinner table can also receive some arrangements with Christmas lights to make everything even more beautiful.
And although it is more traditional to use the Christmas light decoration to decorate the Christmas tree, the blinker can also be used to decorate Christmas decorations in stairswindows, doors, among several other possibilities and ideas that we will talk about right below. So check it out, to create beautiful Christmas decorations in your home.
2. Christmas lights are essential to bring the party atmosphere to the decor – Photo: The Week
Outdoor Christmas Lights
When we talk about decorating the outside area Christmas garlands soon comes to mind the beautiful and traditional Christmas garlands that are used to decorate doors and windows, but using other skills and also creativity it is possible to make many other kinds of arrangements to decorate the outside area, especially if you have a balcony, yard or garden to further explore the possibilities that these spaces offer.
The outdoor Christmas lights can be used either to light the garland or to decorate a possible staircase, a parapet, pilasters, pots of plants or even who knows how to use the LED Christmas lights making the outline of the whole house. It looks super charming!
3. Decoration idea with Christmas lights for outdoor area – Photo: Ceosa
Another idea for outdoor Christmas lights is to use them to make a Christmas tree on the wall or even on your entryway. To make the body of the tree you can use branches, Christmas celebration or even just use the blinker. This same technique can also be used to decorate walls inside the house with Christmas lights.
4. Christmas lights for outdoor areas can turn into a beautiful Christmas tree – Photo: Luanna Pimentel
Christmas window lights
As we have already said, at Christmas time everybody wants to decorate every corner of the house and of course windows couldn’t be left out, and there are many cool ideas for Christmas decorations with lights to decorate their windows.
The Christmas window lights can be placed through garlands, making a festooned frame and flashing around the window, or use the LED Christmas light ribbon to compose the decoration. In the market you will still be able to find the waterfall Christmas lights that will create a curtain on your window and ensure the ideal Christmas mood.
5. Window decoration with Christmas lights in star format – Photo SoLebIch
Arrangements and decorations with Christmas lights
Christmas arrangements can be used to compose the decoration of the table where the supper will be served, they can be on some furniture such as dressers, sideboards or even on a countertop, and unlike what you can imagine doing the decoration with Christmas lights in arrangements is not so complicated.
The Christmas arrangements can be made using cake plates, vases or glass pots as support, and besides investing in colorful Christmas lights or even the whiter classics, just complement the arrangements using items such as Christmas balls, pinecones, reindeer dolls and Santa Claus, festoon among others to bring the Christmas air to every corner of your house.
6. Arrangement model with Christmas lights – Photo: Centerpiece Inspiration
Christmas tree lights
There’s no Christmas tree decoration without a blinker, is there? Whether these Christmas lights are colorful, yellow or white, they are part of this indispensable item for Christmas decoration.
A very important tip on how to put the lights on the Christmas tree is always to put them before the Christmas tree decorations, because this way it is easier to distribute the Christmas lights all over the tree making the decoration more harmonic.
Another doubt that many people have about how to put the lights on Christmas tree is how much their colors. As we know, in the market you can find colorful Christmas lights, blinkers with little yellow lights and even white ones and to choose which one to use you need to know the decoration style you are looking for.
7. Clean decoration with white Christmas tree with blue balls – Photo: Pinterest
Therefore, to know exactly how to put the lights on the Christmas tree so that it will be in harmony with the rest of the decoration, you must first know what your goal is regarding the decoration style and how are the other Christmas arrangements and decorations of the rest of the environment.
If you’re looking for something more traditional, of course the yellow Christmas lights are perfect, but for a more fun and cheerful decor you can opt for a Christmas tree with coloured lights, however, if you want something more modern, prefer the Christmas tree with white lights.
8. Classic decoration with yellow Christmas lights for decorated room – Photo: Home decor ideas
Decoration with Christmas lights for stairs
Houses with stairs gain an extra space to receive the Christmas lights decoration. The decoration with Christmas lights for stairs can be elaborated as well as the Christmas lights decoration of windows, that is, you can use the Christmas party with blinker around the handrail, you can use the cascade Christmas lights in the bodyguard among several other possibilities.
9. Christmas lights to decorate arrangements placed on stairs – Photo: Pinterest
Watch the video and learn how to decorate using Christmas lights
Check +41 rooms decorated with Christmas lights
10. Arrangements with Christmas lights are very easy to do and become super charming – Photo: Pinterest
11. Beautiful Christmas arrangement decorated with pine cones, plant branches and Christmas lights – Photo: HomeDecorish
12. Glass pots are guaranteed beautiful arrangements with Christmas lights – Photo: DHgate
13. A classic Christmas tree, asks for yellowish tinted Christmas lights – Photo: Nina Hendrick Design Co.
14. If you live in a small apartment you can make a Christmas tree that will not take up much space, for this you need festivity and Christmas lights – Photo: Her Campus
15. Rustic decoration with dry branches and Christmas lights – Photo: Home Idea
16. Tree made with Christmas lights for minimalist decoration – Photo: Pinterest
17. Simple Christmas tree model, made with blinkers, balls and pipes painted white – Photo: Casa&Diseño
18. How about decorating the whole house with Christmas lights and plant branches? It’s a charm – Photo: Pinterest
19. Christmas lights can turn into a garland for a rustic decoration style – Photo: Fábrica9
20. Beautiful decoration with Christmas lights for outdoor area decorated with two small pine trees and garlands on the door – Photo: Roomodeling
21. Decoration with Christmas lights for wooden stairs – Photo: IdeaDesignCasa
22. The colorful Christmas lights are perfect for those who seek irreverence in Christmas decoration – Photo: Homebase Decorating
23. Christmas lights can also decorate your Christmas dinner table – Photo: In and Out Decor
24. Discreet and delicate decoration with little Christmas lights – Photo:
25. Glass pot decorated with Christmas balls and Christmas lights – Photo: Wholly Mamma Oasis
26. The Christmas lights can also be used to bring the Christmas atmosphere to the decorated room – Photo: Pinterest
27. Christmas lights for rustic decoration – Photo: Jest Cafe
28. Simple decoration with Christmas lights and gold stars – Photo: Fireplace Ideas
29. Christmas lights are a guarantee of beautiful decorative arrangements for the stairway handrail – Photo: The Grad
30. Idea of bottles decorated with Christmas lights – Photo: The Holk
31. Decoration with little Christmas lights for window with garlands – Photo: Pinterest
32. Decorated fireplace with Christmas lights – Photo: The Kim Six Fix
33. The decoration with Christmas lights for the outside area is a guarantee of a lot of charm and beauty for the entrance of the house – Photo: Foothillfolk Designs
34. Idea of Christmas lights for outdoor area decorated with red ribbon – Photo: Home Interior Design
35. You want a more fun Christmas? Invest in a snowman made with a white Christmas tree and Christmas lights giving the finishing touch – Photo: Country Victorian Times
36. Christmas lights for clean decoration – Photo: Pinterest
37. Christmas lights for Christmas arrangement decoration with red bottle – Foto Home Decor
38. For a clean and modern decoration, invest in white Christmas lights – Photo: Homy99
39. Christmas lights for stairway decoration – Photo: Elitflat
40. How about making your own Christmas tree using just a few ornaments and Christmas lights? It looks beautiful! – Photo: Mariée
41. Minimalist decoration with white Christmas lights – Photo: SistaCafe
42. Don’t forget to use the Christmas lights to light furniture and nativity scenes – Photo: SistaCafe
43. Christmas lights for entrance door decoration – Photo: Intratuin
44. Christmas lights for outdoor area decorated with golden ornaments and green festoon – Photo: Divian Arts
45. The plant pot can also be decorated with Christmas lights – Photo: GoodNewsArchitecture
46. Crown with artificial leaves and Christmas lights. Source: Pinterest
47. Invest in creative decor with Christmas lights on the door. Source: Pinterest
48. Shared room decorated with Christmas lights. Source: Pinterest
49. Reuse the glass jars and include Christmas lights inside. Source: Pinterest
50. Christmas-lit canvas. Source: Pinterest
51. Christmas lights make the Christmas tree even more beautiful – Photo: Istock
52. It is possible to use the Christmas lights in several corners of your decoration – Photo: Yellow Bliss Road
53. Even the kitchen can get Christmas lights with a simple and beautiful Christmas tree on the wall made with blinkers – Photo: Pinterest
54. Beautiful golden tree decorated with Christmas lights – Photo: Deavita
55. Decoration with Christmas lights for big tree and full of ornaments – Photo: The Cottage Journal
56. The staircase gets a special touch decorated with Christmas lights – Photo: CooDecor
57. Christmas lights for decoration of classic living room with fireplace – Photo: Pinterest
58. Decoration with Christmas lights and porcelain snowman – Photo: Pinterest
59. Clean and green decoration with Christmas lights for stairway handrails – Photo: The Home Depot
60. It is possible to make different types of Christmas decorations with lights – Photo: Pinterest
61. Christmas lights for decoration of white Christmas tree – Photo: Archidea
62. The decorations with Christmas lights can also be used for a rustic decoration – Photo: Buke Decor
63. Tree with Christmas lights for living room decoration – Photo: Rustic & Woven