The decoration with flowers can be done anywhere: in your home, at birthday parties or even at weddings. The important thing is that you use flowers that complement the decoration through the colors and material they are made. After all, besides the decoration with natural flowers, you can also buy artificial petals or bet on DIY to make beautiful paper flowers.
When it comes to decorating with flowers, creativity is their greatest ally, because even small arrangements have the power to transform your decor and ensure a surprising effect on every detail.
1. White and pink flower decoration for a birthday party – Via: Southern California Bride
To prove it, today we will talk about how to make a flower decoration that is wonderful and impresses everyone with the details. Check it out!
How to make a birthday decoration with flowers?
The first step to make a birthday decoration with flowers is to define the theme of the party. From this, you can have a better view on what colors and species you need to compose the guests’ candy and table.
In case you are looking for a simple flower decoration, use small arrangements such as decorative cages, for example on the candy table (just to make the table more flashy) or make a party decoration with paper flowers, which helps you to save even more when organizing the party.
2. Decoration with flowers for birthday in pastel tones – Way: Anxious Bride
A very good tip is to choose a palette with different colors and shades. For example: if the idea is to have a pastel decoration, use flowers with soft tones in pink, yellow and blue.
In addition, you can put beautiful artificial flowers to enhance the decoration of the birthday cake. You can buy a simple cake and add the flowers on top of it, as done in the picture below. It looks beautiful, doesn’t it?
3. Decoration with artificial flowers to decorate the birthday cake – Way: Bride with Class
Natural flowers X Artificial flowers
Before choosing which flower to use for decoration, you need to know a little more about the two options and the advantages of having them in the composition of a birthday party or even as an ornament in your home. So, check below a little more about the types of flowers to use in decoration:
Decoration with natural flowers
The advantage of having a decoration with natural flowers at the birthday party and weddings is that the decoration becomes much more sophisticated and charming. The colors of the flowers are bright and the perfume of the petals also contributes to the moment being more special, especially if you use in large quantities.
4. Staircase decorated with natural flowers for a wedding party – Via: VD Magazine
The disadvantage of having a decoration with natural flowers is that the price is much higher than having a decoration with artificial flowers, for example. And after the party, you will have to donate the flowers to another event, because there is no way to make them remain beautiful after the party.
In the “home decoration” aspect, you can have natural flower pots in the places most prone to them. The sunflower, for example, needs to be in constant contact with the sun. But a more fragile flower, like the rose, needs a fresh corner to stay.
5. Use natural flowers to decorate your home in the right corners! – Via: Diva da Vida Real
Decoration with artificial flowers
The decoration with artificial flowers, on the other hand, allows you to use your creativity to decorate furniture, the headboard, and even form beautiful and charming curtains. They are mega versatile and you do not need to be so careful.
6. Decoration with artificial flowers at home – Via: Dose of Illusion
Another advantage of decoration with artificial flowers, is that you can use it to make parties at home for a low price and with good quality, because there is a wide variety of artificial species available for you to buy. At parties like masquerade parties, you don’t need to decorate the room with many flowers, they are a great option.
7. Decoration with artificial flowers in the living room with vibrant and beautiful colors – Via: Pinterest
Choose the type of flower that is most advantageous for you to sweat at your party or in your home decoration.
Bet on the trend: Decoration with giant flowers
The decoration with giant flowers is one of the great bets for birthday parties held at home, because you can do it yourself.
The trick to get the decoration right with giant flowers is to have a large quantity of flowers, with different colors and sizes, to form a beautiful and eye-catching panel. This panel looks fantastic in the simple flower decoration, because it is suitable for guests to photograph.
8. Decoration with giant flowers at weddings to form a beautiful panel – Via: Pinterest
It is even worth remembering that Party decoration with giant paper flowers can be done in any kind of celebration, even weddings. And if you want to apply it to your home, you can use it without fear, as done in the picture below on the wall.
9. Giant flowers can also be used to decorate your home – Via: How To Make It Easy
Tip: Mix natural flowers, artificial and paper flowers
Don’t cling to just one kind of flower to use for decoration. Think that if you mix different types, like the artificial flower with the paper one and some natural arrangements, the simple decoration with flowers can become even more beautiful.
10. 18 years old party with party decoration with paper flowers and natural flowers in the house – Via: Elo7
In the photo above, the birthday decoration with flowers gained natural arrangements on the candy table and a beautiful panel of paper flowers to complement with the 18-year-old rosé gold balloons. To finish, the scenographic cake became even more beautiful with the artificial flowers, don’t you think?
Check out + Decoration ideas with flowers for inspiration
11. Wedding cake to use in the decoration with artificial flowers – Via: Get married and a cheap
12. Paper flowers for 1 year party decoration – Via: Pinterest
13. Decoration with artificial flowers for the room – Way: Pinterest
14. Use the flower decoration to decorate your birthday and wedding party – Via: Casa e Festa
15. Colored flowers for home decoration – Via: Easy Decor
16. Party decoration with paper flowers – Via:
17. Party decoration with pink paper flowers – Via: Pinterest
18. Party decoration with colored paper flowers – Via: Pinterest
19. Decoration with flowers for birthday party and wedding decoration – Via: Pinterest
20. Simple flower decoration gets even more beautiful in shades of pink – Via: Easy Decor
21. Paper flower arrangements in baby tea decoration – Via: Pinterest
22. Pink and salmon paper flower decoration – Via: Easy Decor
23. Decoration with paper flowers on the candy table – Via: Easy Decor
24. Decoration with giant paper flowers decorating the party chair – Via: Easy Decor
25. Decorate your party at home with giant paper flowers on the wall – Via: Your Home
26. Decoration with unicorn paper flowers – Via: Mercado Livre
27. Decoration with flowers and fruits – Way: Coorperflora Holambra
28. The centerpiece is very beautiful with natural flowers and trunk – Via: Pinterest
29. Decoration with pink and orange flowers – Via: Pinterest
30. Giant flower decoration in the living room – Way: Facing the sea
31. Desk with giant flowers on the wall – Via: Etsy
32. Decoration with giant flowers for bedroom – Way: Your home
33. Birthday party with giant flowers – Via: Pinterest
34. Home decoration with paper flowers – Way: Lapequetita
35. How about a different chandelier with flowers? It’s beautiful! – Via: Pinterest
36. Decoration with flowers on the guests table – Via: Pinterest
37. Decoration with natural flowers for wedding party – Way: Luai Cabanas
38. Decorate your home with beautiful artificial flowers – Way: Easy Decor
39. Orchids are beautiful for home decoration – Via: Orchids with Love
40. Artificial birthday flower decoration – Way: Pinterest
41. Decoration with flowers for birthday – Way: Pinterest
42. Decoration with birthday flowers – Way: Building Decor
43. Wedding cake decorated with flowers – Via: Easy Decor
44. Birthday Paper Flowers – Via: Décor Fácil
45. Flowers for home birthday decoration – Via: Pinterest
46. Decoration with flowers for birthday with paper flowers – Via: Pinterest
47. Decoration with flowers for birthday party – Way: Pinterest
48. Decoration with flowers for birthday – Way: All Construction
49. Flowers in the center of the table – Photo: Violeta Decorations
50. Flowers in the living room’s centerpiece – Via: Pinterest
51. Party decoration with paper flowers – Way: Saveg
52. Baby tea decorated with flowers – Via: Pinterest
53. Flowers for birthday party – Via: This Hausofours
54. Decoration with flowers for birthday party at home – Via: Pinterest
55. Flowers for home party – Via: Styckie
56. Artificial flowers in home decoration – Via: Pinterest
57. Photo panel made with giant paper flowers – Via: Pinterest
58. Decoration with flowers on the dining table – Via: Pinterest
59. Decoration with artificial flowers in pink and red – Via: Online Message
60. Decoration with natural flowers on the wedding candy table – Via: Pinterest
61. Colorful flowers in the birthday party decoration – Via: Parties
62. Pink, black, white and gold decoration to decorate the house – Via: Pinterest
63. Unicorns birthday party with paper flowers on the panel – Via: Pinterest
64. Flowerbow to decorate a party – Way: Pinterest
65. Decoration with flowers and paper foliage – Via: DHGAte
66. Use the girassois to have a beautiful decoration with flowers! – Via: Pinterest
67. Decoration with flowers on the guest table – Via: Easy Decor
68. Decoration with flowers in the garden – Way: Zank You
69. Decoration with birthday flowers for decoration – Via: Pinterest
70. Decoration with paper flowers on the panel of the house – Via: Wives Online
71. Decoration with flowers for children’s party – Via: My little party
72. Giant Flower Decoration for Home Party – Way: Facing the Sea
73. Decoration panel with simple flowers – Via: Elo7
74. Flower bow in flower decoration – Via: Easy Decor