Wedding plaquinhas, over time, have been conquering the hearts of many passionate grooms. After all, they have a charm to the part that end up contributing to give a fun and personalized touch to the wedding party decor, making this great day even more special and unforgettable.
Thinking about it, if you have the desire to include wedding plaquinhas the decoration of your party, but is still in doubt about the various existing models, this post was made with great affection for you. Enjoy and be inspired!
Plaquinhas for wedding party
The plaquinhas for wedding party are here to stay and the best thing is that these pieces can be inserted in the celebration regardless of the style of the ceremony, whether it be held outdoors or indoors, whether it be held on the beach or in the countryside.
Know that the plaquinhas for wedding party can be used by the bridesmaids, pajens and even godmothers. So, the main rule here is to unleash creativity, transmitting fun and informality to all guests present at the time of your wedding.
When choosing or making the plaquinhas for wedding party, look for peculiar information about the bride and groom and/or the family of the bride and groom. In the image above, for example, the creative shared phrases exposed on the plaquinhas portray that part of the guests came from São Paulo and part of Minas Gerais, thus providing an integration of all the people of the event.
Phrases for wedding plaquinhas
As the wedding is usually divided into two stages, being they the moment of the ceremony and the moment of the party is important that at this stage you also separate into two categories the phrases for wedding plaquinhas.
Even because, the phrases for wedding plaquinhas at the stage of the ceremony tend to be more exciting and focused on the bride and groom. Already, the wedding plaquinhas for the time of the party are usually more stripped and funny, being used as an accessory to compose beautiful photos with the presence of the bride and groom or not.
20 unforgettable phrases for wedding plaquinhas
- Here comes the Bride!
- Happily ever after!
- No more winding up!
- Here begins our happily ever after
- Game over!
- “Thank you, St. Anthony!”
- “Dad, I didn’t stay for auntie!”
- “it’s too late to run away now, baby!”
- Stop everything! The bride has arrived!
- Here comes the most beautiful princess of them all.
- And so begins our happily ever after!
- Do not run away that her father is brave, hein!
- Here comes the love of your life…
- Bridesmaid in training!
- Love is the spice of life.
- Don’t run away, she looks beautiful!
- I like the idea of growing old with you.
- May our love infect you!
- Here begins another chapter in our story.
- Life takes us to unexpected places. Love takes us home.
Check out some phrases for wedding plaquinhas: Moment of the party
- “no diet today!”
- Film us AKI!
- “photo of the divas”
- “single and available”
- “where’s my glass?”
- “no drunks come in here, only go out”
- “wedding of the year”
- “I’m next”
- “If you drink, don’t marry!”
- “Number one fan of the groomsmen””
Wedding Entrance Plaques
The plaquinhas for wedding entrance are undoubtedly the most expected in the ceremony. That’s why at this moment you can choose from conventional phrases to the most fun, making this moment even more special.
It is a fact! The children when present in this celebration, by itself, already end up giving a touch of tenderness in marriage. Now, when they enter carrying original and very funny plaquinhas, then it is emotion for sure. After all, who can resist the charm of the little ones?
However, if the bride and groom do not have the availability to include damsels or pageboys for the moment before the entrance of the bride, they can include a “little animal”, which often, is already part of even the history of the couple, leaving the moment even more personal and exciting.
What plaquinhas to use at the wedding?
Know that in addition to the traditional plates for the bride’s entrance there are other models of plaquinhas wedding. A example, the plaques for grooms chair , informational plaques, plaques for decoration of the ballroom and ballad plaques. So keep reading and learn more about each of them.
Plates for groom’s chair
When decorating the party room try to give more than special attention to the grooms’ corner. This is because it is in this environment that the newlyweds will hold their first meals together after the ceremony. Therefore, decorate the table in a different way including natural flowers, artificial plants, candlesticks and even plates with creative phrases on the grooms chair.
Informational wedding plaques are great for assisting guests as to which direction to go in each part of the wedding. In the image below, wooden informative wedding plaques were used indicating the places of the ceremony and party.
Plaques for decorating the ballroom
Set specific places in your ballroom decor to include wedding plaques with creative phrases. In the image below, the decorative sign with the phrase “Life takes us to unexpected places. Love takes us home.” was positioned on the table next to the wedding favors served at the end of the party to the guests.
Boards for the ballad
And behold, the moment of the party arrives and all the guests get up from their chairs! Here, the wedding plaquinhas have the function to entertain and amuse even more the guests present. Know that most of these plaquinhas are made of paper, plastic or MDF wood.
Fun Wedding Calligraphy
Here, creativity has no limits, or rather, the limit extends to the desire of the bride and groom. This is because, the fun wedding plaquinhas as well as all other decorative elements present at the wedding should be in accordance with the taste and style of the couple.
It is common to observe both on social media and later in the photo album the guests as well as the bride and groom entertain themselves with the creative wedding plaquinhas. The photo below, for example, portrays much this fun moment experienced by the couple, where both parents of the grooms hold the sign with the words “We do not accept returns”.
How to make the wedding plaques?
But after all, how to make wedding plaquinhas? Understand that when it comes to creativity the sky is the limit and the models can be as diverse as possible.
However, in order to follow a decoration with more rustic style, this post will teach you how to make wedding plaquinhas with wooden base. Pay attention to the materials needed and the step by step.
How to make wedding plaquinhas: Materials
- Raw MDF plaque
- 2 acrylic paints in 2 shades of brown (one light and one darker)
- Stencil with the chosen image
- White chalk
- Dishwasher chalk
- Container with a little water
How to make wedding plaques: Step by step
- With the brush and the lighter paint paint paint the entire MDF plate with the help of the brush;
- Wait for it to dry well and paint the MDF board with the darker brown paint with the help of the brush. Remember to always use the brush in the same direction in order to maintain a more uniform painting;
- Still with the wet paint on the MDF, take the dishcloth and moisten it a little;
- With the damp dish bush pass it over the MDF wood with still fresh paint, thus providing an aged appearance on the piece;
- After drying completely, use the stencil with the desired image and with the help of the white chalk scratch over the surface where the drawing will be positioned;
- Then use the same white chalk and write the desired phrase on the MDF board.